BRC-A goes to Australian Energy Week!
Australian Energy Week 2022
Australian Energy Week 2022 taking place on 6 – 9 June in Melbourne, is the major annual conference and expo for the entire energy supply chain, bringing together generators, networks, retailers, end users and government to help shape the energy transition. In addition, Australian Energy Week brings back the exhibition and Electrical Engineering Forum so you’ve got more choice, and more networking opportunities.
It’s the most comprehensive energy event in Australia which is the annual meeting place for stakeholders of all levels from the entire energy value chain, from CEOs to analysts, energy traders to engineers. And everyone in between.
In Australian Energy Week you can network with over 700 of your peers and get an insight into the future from those leading Australia’s energy transition.
There are over 100 speakers at the Australian Energy Week 2022, including:
- Frank Calabria, Chief Executive Officer, Origin Energy
- Mark Collette, Managing Director, EnergyAustralia
- Julie Shuttleworth, Chief Executive Officer, Fortescue Future Industries (FFI)
- Tony Nunan, Australia Country Chair, Shell Australia
- Christine Corbett, Chief Customer Officer, AGL Energy
- Graeme Hunt, Managing Director & Chief Executive Officer, AGL Energy
- Rod Duke, Chief Executive Officer, Energy Queensland
- Anna Collyer, Chair, Energy Security Board (ESB) and Australian Energy Market Commission (AEMC)
- Daniel Westerman, Chief Executive Officer & Managing Director, Australian Energy Market Operator (AEMO)
- Clare Savage, Chair, Australian Energy Regulator (AER)
- Jeff Dimery, Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer, Alinta Energy
View the full speaker line-up here.
Why you need to be at Australian Energy Week 2022:
- Be an industry player – from CEO’s to analysts, energy traders to engineers – AEW attracts the entire energy value chain. If you’re not there, you’re not part of the conversation
- Grow your network with over 20 hours of networking including the official event dinner, drinks and Women in Energy breakfast
- Meet the businesses with the solutions you need in the energy transition, at the select exhibition of 40 + exhibitors
- Hear directly from all the leading regulators and policy makers: AEMO, AER, AEMC, ESB … and more
- Engage with the people that matter, by joining C-suite speakers and senior delegates from every energy business in Australia, with 80% + from the energy supply chain
- Update your knowledge by hearing the current developments and innovations with 35+ case studies from game-changing technologies and projects
- Grasp the latest thinking and strategies from the innovators transforming the energy industry, including FFI, Sun Cable, Shell, Telstra and more
Register with VIP code ‘BRCA10’ to save 10% off the registration fee for Business Renewables Centre Australia (BRC-A) members. Book online here or call +61 (0)2 9977 0565.