Many organisations are setting ambitious renewable energy or carbon reduction targets, such as via SBTi or RE100. BRC-A is here to help you to deliver on those targets.
If your company has clean-energy or climate targets, we can help you to meet them
faster, easier, better.
Whether you are a corporation interested in signing your first deal, a repeat buyer, a wind and/or solar developer, or a renewables transaction service provider, there is a wide range of benefits to BRC-A membership.
Suitable for all types of energy buyers, whether you’re a corporate signing your first deal or a repeat buyer.
- Secure your organisation’s energy needs against market volatility.
- Gain access to tools, templates and training that explains and simplifies the PPA process.
- Share insights and learnings from other experienced energy buyers.
- Lock in energy prices for the long-term and meet corporate emissions targets.
- Network with energy developers to find the right energy partner.
Suitable for all levels of energy providers, whether you’re a top tier developer or retailer with extensive expertise in the market, or a smaller or new provider entering the Australian market.
- Secure contracts that generate growth and development.
- Gain access to tools, templates and training that simplify PPA contracts for corporate investors.
- Hear what buyers are looking for from the buyers.
- Network with corporate decision-makers and champion Australia’s renewable energy offering.
- Opportunity to input into tools, present at BRC-A events and showcase case studies (by invitation).
Suitable for Service providers in energy, legal, engineering and other related disciplines.
- Gain access to training and templates that simplify PPA contracts for your clients.
- Grow your knowledge of the needs of both sides of industry.
- Become an informed connector and provider of choice.
- Network with energy buyers and developers/retailers.
- Opportunity to input into tools, present at BRC-A events and showcase case studies (byinvitation).
How to join
1. Complete the form below
Complete the form with your details, telling us a bit about your company so we can contact you.
2. We will contact you
We will contact you in a few days to arrange a chat to understand your needs and talk about the support we can provide.
3. Letter of Offer
We will send you a letter of offer for you to complete and return to us. We will include our membership prospectus with all membership benefits.
Sign and return the letter of offer. Send us your logo and branding guidelines. Get access to all membership benefits.
Start your renewable energy journey today.
Contact us to find out how you can get involved.