Industrial Net Zero Conference 2023
The 2nd annual Industrial Net Zero conference is a forum designed for leaders in mining, manufacturing, metals, energy, transportation and heavy industries. It focuses on practical strategies for reducing carbon emissions while keeping operations commercial.
In 2022, the inaugural Industrial Net Zero conference attracted over 130 senior participants from high-emissions industries, government, regulators and key solution providers. The 2023 event will again address the major challenges of reducing, capturing or mitigating carbon for hard-to-abate manufacturers, miners and industrials.
It’s where you can hear from industry leaders, forge new cross-sector coalitions and learn how to deliver net zero on an industrial scale.
Hear solutions and strategies from leaders across the hard to abate sector, including:
- Karen Dobson, Managing Director, Australia and New Zealand, Dow Chemical Company
- Gretta Stephens, Chief Executive Climate Change & Sustainability, BlueScope
- Michael Brooks, Manager Energy and Carbon, South32
- Taku Ide, Head of Carbon, Cleanaway Waste Management
- Karen Durand, Corporate Sustainability Manager, Incitec Pivot
- Nicholas Jenks, Climate Impact Manager, APAC, PepsiCo
- Melissa Perrow, General Manager Energy, Brickworks Building Products
- Andrew Cheah, Head of Group Energy, Borg Manufacturing
- Linden Birch, Group Decarbonisation Manager, CSR Limited
- Lisa Gooding, Yallourn Transition Leader, EnergyAustralia
- Henry Anning, Chief Executive Officer, Energy, ResourceCo
- Sam Pearce, Partner – Asset Management, QIC Infrastructure
- Ben Eade, Chief Executive Officer, Manufacturing Australia
- Scott Cooper, Director, Commodities Trade & Carbon, Commonwealth Bank
- Paul Verschuer, Executive General Manager, AEMO Services
View the full speaker line-up here.
Why you need to be at the Industrial Net Zero conference:
- The only event dedicated to ‘hard to abate industries’: hear solutions from your peers across various industries, allowing you access to ideas and solutions from those with similar challenges
- Deep dive into real world case studies of how leading manufacturers, miners, construction and other companies are tackling emissions
- Get updates on current and projected net zero regulation, particularly the Safeguard Mechanism, and what it means for your operations
- Examine the alternative fuels for heat energy, including hydrogen and biomethane as replacements for natural gas
- Understand how you can integrate renewables into your operations, and ensure you have adequate, stable supply of energy
Register with VIP code ‘BRCA15’ to save 15% off the registration fee for ‘Business Renewables Centre Australia (BRC-A)’ members. Book online here or call +61 (0)2 9977 0565.