Buying Power 2022 Webinar 4 | 14 November 2022
Going 100% renewable is a popular corporate commitment and the cornerstone of a decarbonisation pathway for many, but what are the best ways to get there?
Hear from Australian companies that are both RE100 signatories and industry leaders about how they approached this challenge for their business.
Our expert panel talks about their journey, their key sustainability and financial drivers, how they built internal support and selected the options they chose to meet their goals?
Come along and hear what tips they have for you to support your pathway.
Our panel of experts:
- Jon Dee, Australia Coordinator, RE100 (host)
- Daniel Kim, Director of Clean Energy, Sun Metals Corporation Pty Ltd
- Scott Edwards, Sustainability Lead, Coca-Cola Europacific Partners
- Anita Stadler, Head of Renewable Energy Investments, Energetics
- Jackie McKeon, Program Director, BRC-A