Buying Power 2022 Webinar 2 | 1 July 2022
It would be an understatement to say the Australian energy market has been chaotic, turbulent and volatile. With that in mind, corporates are asking themselves:
What does this mean for Corporate Renewable PPAs?
Which type of PPA is best for our company in the current market?
Hear from a cross-section of the energy industry experts on these burning questions.
Our panel of experts:
- Tennant Reed, Head of Climate, Energy and Environment Policy, Australian Industry Group (Ai Group)
- Lisa Zembrodt, ERP, Director, Energy Markets, Schneider Electric Sustainability Business
- Jonathan Prendergast, Technical Director, BRC-A
- Chris Briggs, Technical Director, BRC-A (Co-moderator)
- Jon Dee, Program Coordinator, RE100 (Co-moderator)