- Register now for Buying Power 2021 Ep 1 – Power Shifts: Australia Corporate PPAs – who’s buying and why? 2:00-4:00pm Friday 29 January
Different industries, economies and communities across the world are grappling with net zero commitments and what their future energy needs will be in a decarbonised world. Yet through this complex and uncertain year, one Power Shift is increasingly clear: Economies will shift to renewable. It’s not a matter of if but when and how. In this new world order, energy is a strategic opportunity which organisations can leverage. Energy decisions have very much become strategic business endeavours, shifting:
From cost to opportunity
From hidden business driver to a visible driver
From accounting departments to the boardroom
The tipping point of renewables is here – secure your claim.
- Buying Power 2020 Webinar 7: PPAs for Better Health Outcomes, 30 Nov 2020. Recording and slides.
- Buying Power 2020 Webinar 6: Market Update – is now a good time to do a PPA? 25 Nov 2020. Recording and slides.
- Buying Power 2020 Webinar 5: MREP II and the Power of Coming Together, 26 Aug 2020. Recording and slides.
- Buying Power 2020 Webinar 4: Social Licence Guide Launch, 24 Jun 2020. Recording and slides.
- Buying Power 2020 Webinar 3: Environmental Claims, 100% Renewable and PPAs, 10 Jun 2020. Recording and slides.
- BRC-A contributed to the Clean Energy Council’s Large-scale Solar Forum 2020 Webinar Series (What Buyers Want, 4 Jun 2020).
- Buying Power 2020 Webinar 2: Understanding Retail PPAs, 14 May 2020. Recording and slides.
- Buying Power 2020 Webinar 1: Appetite for renewable PPAs – experts share their marketplace views, 8 Apr 2020. Recording and slides.
- Councils PPA Webinar, 13 Feb 2020. We held a webinar for Councils looking to procure renewable energy through PPAs. Recording (85MB) and slides.
- Smart Energy Council PPA Webinar: 6 Mar 2020. Recording to be made available shortly.
- BRC-A presents to Cities Power Partnership Councils: 11 Apr 2019. Presentations slides and recording available.
- Developer Case Studies for Corporate Buyers: 30 Apr 2019. Watch the recording here.