Many thanks to our presenters at Business Renewables Centre Australia’s first webinar of 2021! Feedback has been overwhelmingly positive and we look forward to bringing you more throughout the year.
- Stephanie Jolly, Executive Director of Policy, Department of Energy and Public Works on Queensland’s energy strategy and how renewable purchasing aligns with this roadmap.
- Jonathan Prendergast, Technical Director, BRC-A to understand the basics of Power Purchase Agreements (PPAs)
- Simon Currie, Principal, Energy Estate about the potential for community benefits beyond the bottom line
- Simon Crock, Coordinator Commercial Analysis, Sunshine Coast Council, who will explain the why, what and how of their decision to switch to renewable energy through an own/invest model
- Michael Larner, C&I Retail Manager, CleanCo on helping to deliver a cleaner energy supply for Queensland.
BRC-A March Buyers Bootcamp
Please fill out this short form to gain access to tickets for our first 2021 Buyers Bootcamp (Corporate Renewable PPA training). There are only a couple of spots left for our March bootcamp!
- March 2021: 9:30-12:30 Wednesday 10th, Friday 12th, Tuesday 16th
- May 2021: 9:30-12:30 Wednesday 19th, Friday 21st, Tuesday 25th
- August 2021: 9:30-12:30 Wednesday 11th, Friday 13th, Tuesday 17th
- November 2021: 9:30-12:30 Wednesday 17th, Friday 19th, Tuesday 23rd
What is a Buyers Bootcamp?
The Buyers Bootcamp provides intensive Corporate Renewable PPA procurement training, giving you the opportunity to hear key insights on the opportunities and challenges from those that have led processes themselves. You’ll participate in rich discussion around:
- Deal structures and their unique risks and benefits;
- Internal processes and external engagement;
- Project selection and the tender process;
and have the opportunity to join a growing community of buyers helping buyers. Our Virtual Buyers Bootcamp is exclusively for corporate and council buyers of energy.