Upcoming Industry Events
- Queensland Industry Event: Opportunities for councils and state procurement agencies to meet the QRES through PPAs. Wednesday 24 February. Details to be announced soon; register here in advance.
Past Industry Events
- Queensland Launch Event. Thanks to Trade and Investment Queensland, the BRC-A launched in Brisbane on Monday 25th November 2019, hosted by our Founding Buyer Member Suncorp. Download the slides here.
- All-Energy 2019: 23-24 Oct 2019, Melbourne. The BRC-A hosted a session on PPA case studies, and discussed newly-launched resources and the BRC-A’s State of the Market Report at the All-Energy conference in Melbourne. Download the slide pack!
- Australian Clean Energy Summit 2019: BRC-A Breakfast and PPA session: 30-31 Jul 2019, Sydney: the BRC-A hosted two free sessions at the Clean Energy Council‘s peak annual event;
- Day 1 Breakfast session featured in-depth interviews with three of Australia’s leading large energy buyers: Woolworths, Westpac and Sydney Opera House and their advisers.
- Day 2 PPA Program session involved deep dives into PPAs focusing on engaging with large energy users, improve RFP chances of success and PPA case studies from Nectar Farms, Orora and the Eastern Alliance for Greenhouse Action.
- Renewable Cities Australia: 14 Jun 2019, ICC Sydney. We hosted our first semi-annual whole-of-industry event which featured the corporate and council Net-Zero trend and included sessions on RE100, PPA structures and deal negotiation with industry experts. Presenters and panelists included the Right Honourable the Lord Mayor of Sydney Clover Moore, Bridgette Carter (BlueScope), Kirk Lawrence (Schneider Electric), Jon Dee (RE100), Ceri Binding (Westpac) and Dr Kate Ringvall (IKEA). Slides are now available.
Renewable Cities Australia in Sydney, 14 July 2019
- Australia Launch Event: 5 Dec 2018, Melbourne
- BRC Australia Launch Event: Nov 2018, Sydney
Sessions from Renewable Cities Australia in Sydney, 14 Jul 2019