Net zero has become a business imperative with a looming timeline. For heavy industry, miners and many manufacturers, completely eliminating carbon emissions is a complex task.
The Industrial Net Zero Conference 2022 will tackle how the hard to abate sector can meet the challenge of full decarbonisation.
It’s the first event in Australia dedicated to reducing emissions in harder to abate industries, and is where you can learn from the companies that are making big moves, and debate the policy settings needed to help move towards this goal.
You’ll hear from market leaders on their strategies to reduce and eradicate scope 1 and 2 emissions, and even from those examining scope 3.
The Industrial Net Zero Conference is brought to you by the organisers of Australian Energy Week and the Australian Hydrogen Forum.
- Gretta Stephens, Chief Executive Climate Change & New Zealand & Pacific Islands, BlueScope
- Gordon Wymer, Chief Commercial Officer, Snowy Hydro
- Ray Chatfield, Global Technical Manager of Refining Energy, Alcoa
- Rebecca Irwin, Chief Sustainability & People Officer, Adbri
- Pauline Kennedy, Low Carbon Policy and Advocacy Manager, bp Australia
- Linden Birch, Group Sustainability Manager, CSR Limited
- Zoe Godijn, Manager Value Chain Emissions, Rio Tinto
- Stacey Sleeman, Chief Financial Officer & Company Secretary, Tomago Aluminium
View the full speaker line-up here.
Reasons to attend Industrial Net Zero Conference 2022:
- Hear from state and federal policy leaders who are shaping the environment in which you operate – including carbon policies, investment incentives and more
- Get valuable insights into the energy transition, the rate at which the grid is decarbonising and price implications for manufacturers
- Deep dive into replacing heat energy with hydrogen and alternative gases
- Analyse the impact of changing global net zero perspectives, including trade and financing implications for Australia
- Engage in the discussion about harnessing low-cost renewables to make Australia a net zero manufacturing powerhouse
- Learn from companies investing heavily in reducing the carbon in their operations, including structuring a workable net zero business plan
- Examine the potential for CCS to play a key role in meeting net zero targets
Business Renewables Centre Australia members get 10% off ticket price, use VIP code ‘BRCA10’. Book online here or call +61 (0)2 9977 0565.