Join BRC-Australia at the events listed below. Our events are open to both members and non-members.
Renewable Cities Australia & Networking drinks: 14th June 2019
Everyone! We will be hosting our first semi-annual whole-of-industry event at Renewable Cities Australia on 14th June as part of the Australian Energy Storage Conference & Exhibition at ICC, Sydney. This event will feature the corporate net zero trend and the RE100, PPA green-firming and deal negotiation with industry experts – plus networking drinks!
Buyers-only PPA Training ‘Bootcamp’: Melbourne, August/Sept 2019
Buyers! Following the success of our recent Buyers Bootcamp in Sydney, we will be holding a second Buyers ‘Bootcamp’ training session – in August/Sept in Melbourne (date TBA). The one-and-a-half day Bootcamp will involve scenario-based learning with key Australian companies that have executed/are in the process of executing PPAs. Learn from those with in-depth knowledge and ask all those questions you haven’t yet asked! Note this is a buyers-only session. Registrations opening soon!
We commenced our webinars programme in April 2019. Webinars will run approximately every 1-2 months, and address a variety of PPA topics. Upcoming sessions will include:
- June/July: PPAs and Green Firming.
- More webinars to come… if you have a topic suggestion, please get in touch!
More events in 2019
What else is coming up at the BRC-A in 2019?
- July: BRC-A PPA session at the Australian Clean Energy Summit 2019.
- October: Buyers-only Bootcamp – Melbourne.
- October: BRC-A PPA session at All Energy – Melbourne.
- 16th May, 2019. BRC-A Developers mini-Bootcamp, Brisbane.
- 14th-15th May, 2019. BRC-A Buyers Bootcamp PPA Training, Sydney.
- 30th April 2019. Webinar – PPA Case Studies for Corporate Buyers.
- 11th April 2019: Webinar – BRC-A presents to Cities Power Partnership Councils. Presentations slides and Webinar recording available.
- November 2018: BRC Australia Launch Event – Sydney.
- December 2018:BRC Australia Launch Event – Melbourne.
For information on any of our past events, please contact us.