Upcoming Developer Briefing
- The BRC-A will be holding a Developer Briefing on Wednesday 17 November 2021 – Corporate PPA’s for Developers, latest insights and trends. In the meantime, please fill out this short form to register your interest.
Past Developers Bootcamps
- 2020 Developers Bootcamp Virtual 2, 25 November 2020. Our second Developers Bootcamp in 2020 featured:
- The Australian and USA Corporate PPA experience: Jonathan Prendergast (Technical Director, BRC-A)
- State of the Market 2020 and Buyer priorities, concerns, behaviour: Chris Briggs (Technical Director, BRC-A) and Finnian Murphy (Project Officer, BRC-A)
- State Government policies, their implications for the Corporate PPA market and opportunities for Developers: Peter Hansford (Manager Business Development, Energy Group, VIC DELWP), David Shankey (Executive Director Energy Markets, QLD DNRME)
- Hear directly from the Buyers: Ben Maddox (Sustainability Analyst, Lake Macquarie City Council) and David Olivant (Category Manager Utilities, Woolworths)
- 2020 Developers Bootcamp Virtual, 19 August 2020. Thank you to our esteemed presenters and the many renewable energy project developers that joined our 3-hour session to learn about the corporate buyer’s perspective on renewable procurement, an evidence-based recipe for RFP success and recent and emerging trends in the Australian PPA market.
- 2019 Developers Bootcamp, 16 May 2020, Brisbane.