Upcoming Buyers Bootcamps
Please fill out this short form to register your interest for a 2021 Buyers Bootcamp.
- July 2021: Wednesday 28th, Thursday 29th in person across 1.5 days, Sydney
- September 2021: Tuesday 14th, Wednesday 15th in person across 1.5 days, Melbourne
Scroll down to watch videos on past in-person Bootcamps.
What is a Buyers Bootcamp?
The Buyers Bootcamp provides intensive PPA procurement training, giving you the opportunity to hear key insights on the opportunities and challenges from those that have led processes themselves. You’ll participate in rich discussion around:
- Deal structures and their unique risks and benefits;
- Internal processes and external engagement;
- Project selection and the tender process;
and have the opportunity to join a growing community of buyers helping buyers. Our Virtual Buyers Bootcamp is exclusively for corporate buyers of energy.
Past Buyers Bootcamps
- BRC-A Buyers Bootcamp 2: 4-5 September 2019, Melbourne.
- BRC-A Developers mini-Bootcamp: 16 May 2019, Brisbane.
- BRC-A Buyers Bootcamp PPA Training: 14-15 May 2019, Sydney. For a glimpse into what this Bootcamp involved, see the video below.
BRC-A Buyers Bootcamp in Sydney, 13-14 June 2019
Prospective buyers engaged in Bootcamp sessions
“I learnt some new things from the other faculty members and our involvement helps us deliver on our vision of a city powered by renewables, so thanks for the opportunity to participate” – John Griffiths, City of Melbourne